J [j]Cap Famous Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 489 Apr 19, 2014 #1 I know its not till tomorrow but some of us do have kids we will be spending all day with so thought I would say it now lol. Happy Easter Edge Gamers hope you all have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow. Sincerely yours, [j]Cap
I know its not till tomorrow but some of us do have kids we will be spending all day with so thought I would say it now lol. Happy Easter Edge Gamers hope you all have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow. Sincerely yours, [j]Cap
T Terror Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,319 Apr 19, 2014 #4 Done painting eggs. Just need to hide them tomorrow morning for the egg hunt. Happy Easter everyone!
Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 Apr 20, 2014 #7 Happy Easter everyone! Hope you enjoy it =)
Enfohip EGO Addict Joined Aug 14, 2012 Messages 1,276 Apr 20, 2014 #10 Happy Easter! I love you all!!
S squid Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 29, 2013 Messages 2,063 Apr 20, 2014 #11 Hope everyone has a great Easter with their family and friends!!!