Anyone remember Star Wars Galaxies?

Bobbum Man

Poster
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
133
If you do and you loved it like i did Before SOE destroyed it forever, i found a way to play it. Its almost the exact same way as it was before that devastating patch. They are still coding some things but they are getting there.

I'm going to post the torrent page for SWG its self and then a link to play the game. Its SWGEMU.


For Original SWG game
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3506104/Star_Wars_Galaxies__Pre_CU_(including_Patches_00-13

here is a how to on what to do and where to download the launchpad for SWGEMU

http://forum.galaxiesreborn.com/sta...and-access-guide-newbies-come-here-t2555.html

Come join me if you want to relive the good old days.

If you dont know what it is. its an MMORPG made a while ago. Its a full on sandbox game so there is no sortyline missions. its run around and do what you want.
 
Last edited:
I saw that, but i was not looking to pay for anything. Do you know if its supposed to be F2P or if its going to be subscription based?
 
Eh, I liked SWG after all the changes SOE put in, tried SWGEMU and didn't like it at all.
 
Eh, I liked SWG after all the changes SOE put in, tried SWGEMU and didn't like it at all.

966dbb89f86f612fcb58a4dde6385c38df88ba63e170c5c076699b6afd288390.jpg
 
Posted about this over at SWTORStrategies. Thanks for sharing it here! I figured we'd have some SWG fans around here somewhere. :)
 
Back
Top