Break

JoJo

Poster
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
170
Hey guys, I'm not going to be back for a while. If you see my steam pop up, it's because I turned my computer on. My mom really wants me to get good grades (A's) this quarter so she's not letting me play games. I hope I'll see you guys during the summer, but it's a 50/50 chance of me not playing for a very long while. See you whenever I get back!
 
Good luck with school man, grades should always come first! It will all be worth it in the future. We hope to see you soon!
 
It's ok most of our moms made us stop playing at one point lol. Get some good grades and make her happy so she doesn't do this again... Or I will end her if you want lol. Study Hard!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top