Thought this was funny

freshmeathead

Banned by Idol
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
1,282
I found my application forum post when I was searching for something yesterday, and the PSC person that welcomed me is now a banned (bladed) and the player that recruited me is no longer with us, figuratively (Dizco). No point, just thought it was funny.
 
That, uh... Wow. Guess that just proves you've gotta watch out for us PSC's. We can be feisty. ;)
 
The guy that recruited me was KR_Decade. He left shortly after recruiting me I think. I think he also approved my application. That was 4 long years ago. I miss decade T_T

That was back when we had an arcade too, we need that again! I had all the high scores!
 
JeremyTheGamer, the dude who recruited me, disappeared without a trace. I miss him, man.
 
JeremyTheGamer, the dude who recruited me, disappeared without a trace. I miss him, man.
He had some problems and left for a while. He came back, but he's not in eGO and doesn't play any games at all. We still talk sometimes.

I always thought I didn't have a recruiter, but when I checked my app it says Instinct. Strangely enough, I remember him but when I looked up his forum profile it seems like he was deleted from the site.
 
13 people posted in my application thread... all gone. =(

Anyone here remember Monkeybits and Bubbles?
 
Seems like both people who recruited me still are in eGO (spidEY and Kiririn, btw). I think they left for some time, though. I remember that, when I started being active on the forums, they never were there... Kinda made me sad...
Also, I found out that Kiririn is also know as Fearmie.

As for the people who welcomed me, C-RAMs is the one who accepted my application, and he's still here. I think only one of the others left, not sure.

this whole time i thought jeremyth3gamer was magus o-o

He is.
 
Yeah, the PSC member who processed my application made a breakoff clan and got banned here for some reason or another, probably recruiting on the forums. I was "recruited" by some irl friends who don't play TF2 anymore, so there's that.
 
My recruiter is clean :x (you could have at least done something war rabb so i can tell people about it)
 
Lets see....... my recruiter (actually an irl friend of mine) was banned for griefing on the minecraft server :P
 
Lets see..... Kazoo is still here so guess there's that. Still, a lot of friends just stopped playing tf2, got banned, or just got tired of the clan. Kinda depressing. Still, time does that ♪
 

Latest posts

Back
Top