Sephiroth EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,448 Apr 21, 2014 #1 Hope you all had fun tonight, I know I did (even though we experienced some minor technical difficulties early on) Post your screenshots/videos here!
Hope you all had fun tonight, I know I did (even though we experienced some minor technical difficulties early on) Post your screenshots/videos here!
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Apr 21, 2014 #2 Darn i missed it, But on the other hand i was away buying another PC
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Apr 21, 2014 #3 awww :/ I never got a notification about it from Steam. Bet it was fun!
J Jack Famous Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 543 Apr 22, 2014 #4 Glad to play on that silly map. I had tons of fun with just one mapy but I Hope the next one event has tons of great maps.
Glad to play on that silly map. I had tons of fun with just one mapy but I Hope the next one event has tons of great maps.