Hi I'm New

TheDiegoLopez

I made one post
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2
i'm Diego Lopez, I'm an 18 year old high school senior who works as a busser at a sports bar in a casino. My hobbies are video games and I recently started going to parties. I play TF2 and Pokemon mostly, but I play many other games.
 
Hey man, welcome to Edgegamers! We are happy to have you!

If you ever have any questions feel free to shoot me a private message on here or you can add me on steam!

By the way I LOVE casinos :w00t::biggrin:
 
I haven't found my welcome post yet... Must be somewhere near the giant pile of Cat in the Hat Anime Episodes I have...
Whenever Honorbound posts his, I'll have to ask him if he found mine.
 
Hey, welcome! I am 18 as well, so if you get the chance come hang out with me in TeamSpeak :)

Also, events are pretty awesome, and we host at least every other night. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about eGO!
 
Well welcome to eGO and more specifically The Team Fortress 2 division a.k.a the cat/anime/pokemon/hat/dabes division
Feel free to use our new fridge, we have snacks and stuff :P
You like pokemon hun? Talk to maserati :3
Add me on steam, looking forward to meeting ya bud!
 
Welcome! Do you play Pokemon the card game and/or the video games? I look forward to seeing you around :)
 
Also 18. Seen you on Egypt before, and look forward to playing with you more. We have events almost every night, so be sure to pop into one of those. They are an absolute blast!
 
Welcome to Edge Gamers Organization's TF2 Division
Cats and anime ahead

sent from my radio station
 
Hey, welcome aboard.

If you like partying and video games, events are perfect for you c;
 
What uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

High school seniors represent!

*ahem*

I'm Ang0ron. I am the resident cookie monster. If you have any questions, hit one of our Gs or Os up. Also, Kazoo is our crazy cat leader, and Cael is our rap king.

That is all.
 
I'm always late to these things....

Hi, I'm going into my Sophomore year.

(Pulip, I haven't seen it, did you check the fridge?)

tEofIoz.png


We hope you have a great time here!

Here's some links to get you started:


<-- The Total Guide to the TF2 Division
Everything you need to know about being in eGO!

<-- Edgegamers Steam Group <-- eGO TF2 Steam Group

<-- Teamspeak 3 Info
We use Teamspeak 3 for all our meetings, events, or just plain hanging out. Get to know people here!

<-- TF2 Division Event Info
We have events daily! Check them out.

<-- Game Server Listing
All of our servers.

<-- Leadership Roster
The guys in charge. They'll be happy to assist you with anything you need.

<-- My Steam profile
Feel free to add me on Steam or PM me on the forums if you have any further questions, or even if you just want someone to chat with.
In game, you'll find me filling or playing on Egypt or Dustbowl.​


Before you begin your time in this division, there are a few things you must know:

The walk-in fridge in the back is accessible to anyone. Just don't wander into the Leadership section, it smells and who knows what's in there.
Most of us love cats as much as our Division Leader, Kazoo.
Many of us love anime.
All of us love hats.
It's always Kazoo's birthday
It's always Kazoo's fault
Please turn in your sanity at the kiosk near the front door. Thank you.

Good luck ;)
 
Just do what I did and leave your old life behind and start a new here at the best community you could have chosen lol. Hop in the CS:S servers sometime man.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top