Dontations Being accepted: The Passing of Bruce Lee's Son of 5 Mo old

Colwulf

Active Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
271
My Fellow eGO Members,
It is with a heavy heart that I have to do this post. Last night my friend of many years Bruce Lee’s Son of 5 Mo old passed away from SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). Below you will find a donation link. This donation will be used to buy Bruce and His Family a nice set of flowers and whatever is left over will be sent to Mr. Lee to help with any funeral arrangements and other expenses. If you would like to donate please click the link provided below. If you would just like to leave posts providing your condolences feel free to do so here.
In these times of morning it is good to have a strong community like eGO to support you. I know Bruce will be eternally grateful with any and all support that we can give him. Bruce may not be online a whole lot in the coming days while this tragic event is being handled.
Bruce if you are reading this post from all of us here at eGO, Brother we are really sorry and are here if we can do anything to help.

Thanks to All who Donated here is a list of all donations received Names have been removed for obvious reasons... the names of donators will be given to bruce after the fact:
4/21/2014 23:20 Donation USD 100 9VM22057BH7887643
4/21/2014 23:57 Donation USD 25 3NH79194TB231082C
4/21/2014 2:21 Donation USD 5 A little something to help Bruce. So sorry for your loss. I am a parent myself. 2R244604GU7376403
4/22/2014 14:15 Donation USD 10 9D8534437W1014643
4/22/2014 22:16 Donation USD 20 1LE76695JG8372922
4/22/2014 23:18 Donation USD 30 Sincerest condolences 0WE217521B445283X
4/22/2014 23:41 Donation USD 20 2GJ40665RR423190R
4/22/2014 23:47 Donation USD 20 5WY79741W4895594L
4/23/2014 11:03 Donation USD 100 8WF33440401059632
4/24/2014 19:35 Donation USD 50 41L23046NH980361J
4/25/2014 3:52 Donation USD 2.76 9F029822F67039918
4/25/2014 21:29 Donation USD 10 Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts 8L976688EE7554426
4/28/2014 9:54 Donation USD 20 30A62390L4930605R
4/28/2014 15:50 Donation USD 20 4PY26172XK710943V


Presentation to bruce... everything recived after this video will be sent to Bruce.
[ame]http://youtu.be/mzkTf1cJ-vc[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Sorry for your loss Bruce, as a father myself, this hits home.

I send you and your family my condolences during this hurtful time. I wish you the best in the days, months, and years to come.

I will say a pray for you and your family tonight, especially your little one.

God Bless,

Super
 
My deepest, deepest sympathy bro. I wish I lived near you to give you better support. When I go to church, I'll be sure to light a candle for you and your son. You will be in my prayers.
 
Last edited:
I'm so very sorry for your loss Bruce. There are no words to describe the feeling of losing a child. Thoughts are with you and your family during this time. :(

Thank you for sharing this tragic news, Colwulf so we can offer our support, even if from afar.
 
I'm so sorry Bruce. May he rest in peace. I wil keep you and all of your family in my thoughts and prayers. Just know that heaven has gained another handsome little angel. <3
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry for your loss Bruce. There are no words to describe the feeling of losing a child !
My prayers are with you !
 
I am really sorry to hear that man. Take as much time as you need.
 
I am sorry for your loss Bruce. Know that you have the community here and I'm sure we will all have you and your family in our thoughts.
 
Bruce, I am very sorry about your loss, you have my deepest sympathy. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. As a parent I can't imagine what you must be going through. Peace be with you in this time of loss.
 
So sorry for your loss. Having children, the mere thought of losing one is unbearable. Again I truly feel for your loss.
 
I am sooo sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard it would be to lose a child.
I'll be praying for you!

-UnderCoverSpy16
 
The others are right. There are no words that can help, no action that can undo what has tragically beset you.

Just know that we are here for you both, you and kelly... If you need ANYTHING, anything at all, dont hesitate to call me, you have the number.

Sincerest condolences,

Q
 
Last edited:
ty every one for ur words an prayers its so hard to handle i didnt just lose a son i lost my best buddie he loved to sit next me when i was on the pc he loved to watch me play the games an push the button on the key board its not the same but he made me stronger an for that i will not let my self be weak he wldnt want that some the guys took time an played some games last night to keep my mind off things time went past so fast it really helped i really thank every one for every thing
 
Last edited:
Stand tall brother, you do not walk alone in eGO.

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
 
I can't think of anything else to say that others haven't said better. Just know our thoughts are are with you and your family.
 
sorry for r lost we are here with u and r son is by r side everyday every hour every minute
 
mrs. B.Lee wants everyone to know she said ty for everything an wear her sons initial on the back of there name she was touched when i showed her she wld talk to everyone but she is really cant right now again thank you every one for everything.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top