LOST bebe

Blindsfell

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
3,554
The super bowl isnt the only anticipated TV event... LOST starts up again with Season 4 this week. Can't wait. and BTW here is a great forum site for the show: 4815162342.com
 
I'm very excited. If any other members are as big into Lost as I am, check out Lostpedia. It is a great resource for keeping track of all the stuff that has happened. Great theory discussions as well.
 
Hopefully it'll be better than Last Season, that was embarrassingly bad.
 
Yeah...wasn't too great...I mean having seen/heard so many great things about the show and starting up with last season...not too good...but still hope it turns out good in the end.
 
I had to stop watching it while I was in Iraq.... they're not still on that island, are they?
 
Only good episode last season was the extra long one...dunno if I'm even excited on this one :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top