MIA for a while.

Zombious

Rookie
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
78
As some of you know for the past week and a half I have been selling off everything I own that I can not fit inside my little car. I have one last deal what will be concluding in the next day or two and after that I will be leaving in my car to drive half way across the country. I will still be in contact on the forums but as far as gaming I do not know how long it will be before I can set up and start playing again. I will miss yall in game and hope to be playing with yall again as soon as possible.
 
Can i have your hats? Also remember to tell us the price of the computer when you come back :P

Joking, I wish you all the luck in the world. We will be waiting for you right here :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
Safe travels!
We'll be here when you get back.


Sent from the Howling Wastes using magic.
 
As some of you know for the past week and a half I have been selling off everything I own that I can not fit inside my little car. I have one last deal what will be concluding in the next day or two and after that I will be leaving in my car to drive half way across the country. I will still be in contact on the forums but as far as gaming I do not know how long it will be before I can set up and start playing again. I will miss yall in game and hope to be playing with yall again as soon as possible.

I'll miss you and your minisentries ;-; (okay maybe not the minis)

Drive safely, see ya soon c;
 
Yay no more mini-sentries!

Real talk though you will be missed. I hope your travels go well, and come back soon!
 
Good luck with the move. It is very stressful, and I hope it goes as easy as possible.
 
If you need a place to stay while you are driving through Saint Louis let me know...I have a couch in the basement you can sleep on
 
Also remember to tell us the price of the computer when you come back
:blink:

Laptop! Laptop! Have some class. We don't just go asking people how much their computers cost whenever they've been gone for a few days. What kind of weirdos would do that?
 
If you need a place to stay while you are driving through Saint Louis let me know...I have a couch in the basement you can sleep on

"couch"


"basement"



bruce-campbells-soup-s2.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top