C Caelestis Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 2,320 Apr 22, 2014 #21 I think your computer broke from too much red comic sans. You should switch to cyan comic sans. Welcome back!
I think your computer broke from too much red comic sans. You should switch to cyan comic sans. Welcome back!
D Dr J Liver Poster Joined Jun 3, 2013 Messages 133 Apr 23, 2014 #22 Caelestis said: I think your computer broke from too much red comic sans. You should switch to cyan comic sans. Welcome back! Click to expand... HE HAS SPOKEN Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
Caelestis said: I think your computer broke from too much red comic sans. You should switch to cyan comic sans. Welcome back! Click to expand... HE HAS SPOKEN
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Apr 23, 2014 #23 Dr J Liver said: *IMG* *Close* *Detailed* HE HAS SPOKEN Click to expand... Nah, should be yellow. Bright yellow.
Dr J Liver said: *IMG* *Close* *Detailed* HE HAS SPOKEN Click to expand... Nah, should be yellow. Bright yellow.