Hello all :d

gypsyghost

I made one post
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
5
Hey all i just wanted to say hi i am new to the community and would like to know all you guys better :) so just add me as a friend on steam and pm if you would like have a great day and happy holidays!!!
 
Heey Gypsy,

Great you have found our forums !
Don't forget to take a look at our tf3 servers.
Click HERE To find all information you need.

Hope to see you soon in-game, Welcome to the CSS Family.
 
I want to have a great day! :D

I can't go on Steam though. Parents shut off my internet access to my gaming PC :c

I guess that's what I get for having a sweet internet set up. My dad closed the ports that my wires were connected to for my internet. Blah, technology.
 
Welcome to the community!! I will definitely add you on steam once I get home from school!
 
Welcome to eGO man! I'm glad to meet you :D

I'll add you on steam when I get the chance and hopefully we can play some CS together!
 
Hey Welcome to eGO! Look forward to seeing you in the CS servers, (BTW, the cs division is WAYYY cooler than the team fortress division...)

le gimpy
 
Hey, welcome to the community! ^_^ hope you enjoy everything we have to offer and if you're ever interested in getting more into eGO, shoot me a PM, I'll be more than willing to help! :D
 
sup man, welcome to eGO

add me on steam if you want a some bacon delivered to your doorstep everyday
 

Latest posts

Back
Top