An example of my work.

Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
54
Some time ago at the meet and greet event, it was mentioned that I liked to annimated/make games/write/ ect. And so I've decided to give an example of some of my work. Please note that its not all of my work, as I have things I haven't released (Because I have a thing where I get all self conscious about the things i make.) or I just don't wish to show. Anyways, enjoy!



Otaku Fuel- I came up with this some time ago. Its a short series about a boy and two girls. The sthick to the series is that in this world, consoles look like people instead of machines. (There is an explanation at the end.) Warning, anime humor.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5ZtazJl5nw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5ZtazJl5nw[/ame]


Metal Completion: This is the first Audio drama I began working on. It is on hiatus for the moment, but it is a lovely story filled with action, romance, and a bunch of other things. I also had the honor of having a theme song made for it. The lyrics are something i made.

Theme song
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt7-p2PSWaI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt7-p2PSWaI[/ame]

Promo
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGM9A3kE3v0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGM9A3kE3v0[/ame]


Kingdom hearts: corrupted dreams- One of my first writing examples. It was suppose to be a prequel which delves into sora's time spent recovering his memories. All I really actually got finished making was the menu. But It is a pretty nice piece of work.

http://comicmast.deviantart.com/art/Fixed-Kingdom-hearts-menu-The-final-release-300464010
 
I'm impressed that MJQ did your theme song. MJQ is a really good producer, in my opinion.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top