F FoxyLlama Rookie Joined Feb 3, 2013 Messages 33 Apr 22, 2014 #1 It's been on and off for me playing CS:S because of school, ps4, and xbox360 but i'm active again. Hope to see you all on the servers! ( PS: I hope not too many people forgot about me :blushing: )
It's been on and off for me playing CS:S because of school, ps4, and xbox360 but i'm active again. Hope to see you all on the servers! ( PS: I hope not too many people forgot about me :blushing: )
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Apr 24, 2014 #2 Hey man, welcome back! When I'm not here that's where I usually am too haha. All my friends are on the Xbox 360 still.
Hey man, welcome back! When I'm not here that's where I usually am too haha. All my friends are on the Xbox 360 still.
Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 Apr 25, 2014 #4 Welcome back, always good to see people returning.