C Crusader Forum Fiend Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 631 Apr 23, 2014 #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z73obSu7SmM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z73obSu7SmM[/ame] I'm aware of Dutch's post, this is just a teaser for those who never played RO2. Add me if anyone wants to play @assassin548 via steam.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z73obSu7SmM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z73obSu7SmM[/ame] I'm aware of Dutch's post, this is just a teaser for those who never played RO2. Add me if anyone wants to play @assassin548 via steam.
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Apr 23, 2014 #2 If only they added vehicles to Rising Storm D:
C Crusader Forum Fiend Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 631 Apr 23, 2014 #3 If only they added more vehicles like they did in Red Orchestra 1. I'm happy in knowing they are still updating my favorite WWII shooter. If they stopped I might have to go back to Day of Defat Source... now that scares me.
If only they added more vehicles like they did in Red Orchestra 1. I'm happy in knowing they are still updating my favorite WWII shooter. If they stopped I might have to go back to Day of Defat Source... now that scares me.
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Apr 24, 2014 #4 Yeah, DoD is fun and all, but its age shows in the bugs and graphics.
C Crusader Forum Fiend Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 631 Apr 24, 2014 #5 I heard DoD: 3 will be out the same time as Half life 3.
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Apr 24, 2014 #6 I heard DoD: 3 will be out the same time as Half life 3. Click to expand... Snowballs chance in hell man.
I heard DoD: 3 will be out the same time as Half life 3. Click to expand... Snowballs chance in hell man.