R Raynor Geek it till it Mhz! Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 1,811 Apr 23, 2014 #1 i've noticed when i stream it doesn't show up in the ego ? eGO Live Streams box, any idea. i know its worked before and haven't changed anything on twitch or edge-gamers control panel.
i've noticed when i stream it doesn't show up in the ego ? eGO Live Streams box, any idea. i know its worked before and haven't changed anything on twitch or edge-gamers control panel.
Zelda EGO Addict Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,389 Apr 23, 2014 #2 I'm having this problem, I got it working once and now it won't show at all. I think the wigget is broken
I'm having this problem, I got it working once and now it won't show at all. I think the wigget is broken
R Raynor Geek it till it Mhz! Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 1,811 Apr 27, 2014 #3 looks to be working now... thanks whoever looked into it