Cooler Master

XeRo_Badkarma

Rookie
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
33
Seeing as I have an individual sponsorship with them, and received several different products today, that I already have. If I can(have to clear it with them) I'll do a give away for them on here instead of my live stream.

I have :
2 liquid cooling systems
a case(which i may keep sry)
5 keyboards
5 mouse
and
5 headsets

Ill see what I can do kids
 
Sounds so goooood. Anberlin in need of new equipment, my seven dollar mouse and eight dollar headphones aint cutting it with 'em pro players :c
 
so they oked the liquid coolers and case so far.
im going to try to et the rest.. if not im not oging to bother. too many people for only three items.
 
ive got the go ahead for it all so far. just trying to get some more stuff and afew more things set up. sorry havent been on to update ya.
 
Very nice idea. So far, I'm only looking for a mouse since I'm a bit short on mouses (mouses or mice :/?)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top