I'll be gone for a while...

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
Only a few hours ago did the police arrive at my school today and announced the death of my friend who graduated last year. I was not given all the details but I do know it was by a car crash. I'm going away from eGO servers and games for a while as I need to get my head back in line and focus. My heart pounds heavily as I know I'll never see my friend again and I'm stopping by to type this message to say see you guys in a while.
 
Take whatever time you need. We'll still be here for you when you get back.
 
I'm so sorry for your loss, my friend. I have been there before. Take your time. We'll hold down the fort. You take care of you and let us know if you need anything. I'm always here if you need to talk. You know how to find me.
 
Sorry to hear that man... I know how you feel. We will be here for you man! All of the eGO family. If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to chat with me. Take care man and see you around.
 
...I'm so sorry for your loss storm, I couldnt imagine losing any of my friends so I am at a loss for words. Take as much time as you need and you got us all here for support.
 
I'm really sorry about the loss of your friend. I know the feeling and it just really sucks. Take all the time you need to relax and get everything back in order. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here =)
 
I'm sorry to hear that :( that's brutal. Take all the time you need. We will be here when you get back!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
Sorry for your loss, Storm. We totally understand. You come back whenever you're ready.
 
Take your time. I cant even imagine what your going through. Im sorry it happened the way it did and how you were informed.
 
Don't worry; we're not going anywhere. You come back when you feel the time is right. We're with you every step of the way, Storm.
 
sorry to hear about your friend but your friend will still be with you where ever you are even thought you u can hear or see him
 

Latest posts

Back
Top