Vinyl the hacker.

Vinyl.

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
322
[ame]http://youtu.be/Bpk3nOTjzEs[/ame]

Completely Intentional.

I'm not even joking.
 
Last edited:
Lol i remember when you messaged me. You were like soo happy xD that's a nice shot thou!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
Sure, we can mge.

Give me a holler whenever you're ready; I'll find a time to play.
 
Your sensitivity seems really high. Only adds to the accusation of hacking. No one can hit shots like that with that high of sensitivity unless they're hacking. I don't want you bringing your hacks to tr_puffnsting- I mean harvest.
 
Your sensitivity seems really high. Only adds to the accusation of hacking. No one can hit shots like that with that high of sensitivity unless they're hacking. I don't want you bringing your hacks to tr_puffnsting- I mean harvest.

Yeah, my mouse sensitivity's been put all the way up, alongside raw input and etc. I'm playing this game with a trackpad, so I need all I can get.
 
The spy wasnt invisible he was uncloaking right before he went up the small stairs and he had taken alot of blast damage from a few demo grenade....looks like an easy kill...but as Kazoo says "ALL SNIPERS ARE HACKERS"
 
Last edited:
Do not fully trust in tf2's replay editor. If this was recorded in demo, it could've been much more clearer. The spy was fully invisible and I knew right where he was going. I took my patience to shoot and made the kill while he approached the entrance. Even if he took several grenade damages or not, it is still an instant kill for the spy for his max 125 health, (Headshot's -150).

What you're seeing in the replay is his attempt to change to another disguise. But yeah, this is as far as I can go for proof. This is also the second time headshot killed a fully cloaked spy. The first was at foundry, and I randomly felt scared for my life.
 
MoG


Envoy? de mon iPhone ? l'aide de Tapatalk
 
looks like the kind of stuff that happens to me every day ^_^
 
Dude, are you really playing without a HUD, or is that just because of the replay? No way could I play a game like that.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top