NMsniper types in chat, "The first person to dominated NM gets a $20 Steam Game."
I then put on my game face and get a quick kill on him.
...Few Minutes pass...
I find NM afk and kill him again
...7 Minutes pass...
Kill NM running down through the house next to long
The next thing I say in TS, "OHHH, 3 kills! Soooo close! Where are you NMsniper"
**_MEGA offers his help to kill NMsniper and tells me where he is**
I run over to that place and I start to kill the enemies leading up to that point and BOOM, NM kills me with an awp....
:O:O:O:O:O:O

:crying::crying::chair:
I HATE YOU NM
...1 Minute Later... _MEGA kills me for a domination and I have to leave
I then put on my game face and get a quick kill on him.
...Few Minutes pass...
I find NM afk and kill him again
...7 Minutes pass...
Kill NM running down through the house next to long
The next thing I say in TS, "OHHH, 3 kills! Soooo close! Where are you NMsniper"
**_MEGA offers his help to kill NMsniper and tells me where he is**
I run over to that place and I start to kill the enemies leading up to that point and BOOM, NM kills me with an awp....
:O:O:O:O:O:O


:crying::crying::chair:I HATE YOU NM
...1 Minute Later... _MEGA kills me for a domination and I have to leave






















