Browser Social/MMORPG

GamesB4Gains

Famous
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
462
HALP! Guise, I know this is going to sound utterly ridiculous but the google has failed me.

Problem: I am currently addicted to android games in which i have to do "daily" tasks/Mini-games in order to accrue more gold. Then one night i told my wife why i was playing silly little games more often than BF4 and asked if she ever played Neopets (Given that Neopets is exactly what I need, but I need something more adult)

So yeah, I'm looking for some type of virtual world (Browser-Based) that i can play for an hour or so, then be able to leave and come back and have investments like the stock market or something similar.

All suggestions are welcome! Nothing is out of the ordinary. I mean c'mon.. I'm considering Neopets here xD.
 
I don't know if it's browser-based, but my girlfriend is addicted to Star Wars: Tiny Death Star. It's actually really good (and free-to-play!), but it may not be as adult as you're looking for -- it's more mature than Neopets, but the game is definitely kind of cartoon-y.
 
I'm likin it except its for mobile. I kinda wanted to stray more on the PC since im tired of tapping little coins and such. That game is kinda like Tiny Tower! Very fun.
 
I guess I forgot to mention I enjoy the Stock Market and how easy it is to make money off of it so I guess you could add Virtual Economy to this whole mix.
 
www.r2games.com is a good start. I am currently playing Crystal Saga. All of R2 games are browser based. If you google browser based games, there are a few websites that list all kinds of browser based games.
 
Bowser_Web_Browser_by_Lindqvistproductions.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top