The ethernet plugged is too bent by the time I tried to put the cable in......and now that cable is stuck. My screen is slowly flickering more often every time I turn it on from sleep mode, plus there are several dark spots from the bottom. My performance is slowly deteriorating as well, which I might end up using chris' configs and the no-hat config soon.
I might have to send it to repairs for not taking care of it properly, even though it still works pretty good. But in case I have to get another one, I won't be available to play until further notice. Just thought I let you know in case it happens.
Also, I'm
buying minecraft in a few weeks, or months. Who knows?
I might have to send it to repairs for not taking care of it properly, even though it still works pretty good. But in case I have to get another one, I won't be available to play until further notice. Just thought I let you know in case it happens.
Also, I'm
[strike]joining the minecraft division[/strike]
Last edited:

























