I was banned for my brothers actions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbrown

I made one post
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
6
Listen guys my brother was on this morning and he was talking crap to someone and said something racist. I was sitting next to him unaware that he was doing this and he says he was not warned to stop his actions and when i tried to get on this afternoon i was banned.... I apologize for this happening, i love your servers and have never caused any trouble. I am known on ur servers and i want to continue to be able to play on them. I will also make sure my brother never does something this again
 
I hope this gets cleared up but remember, as an eGO member, you're responsible for what happens on your account. Please don't let your brother damage your reputation as a great member! Wash his mouth out with soap or something. ;)
 
Good luck with the contest.
And yeah, what Kelp said.
 
Last edited:
HAHA he received more than just a bar of soap to the mouth haha but thanks guys, i hope this gets cleared up as well! i spend many of my hours on these servers
 
If i may make a sugestion, use family sharhing with him. Share your games with a new account he makes. This way he has his own steam id and other info.
 
Closed. The banning admin will respond to your contest shortly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top