SigmaMX EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,947 Apr 28, 2014 #1 Ive been playing it since saturday, Im on 15 hrs of playtime and I feel like I havent achieved anything... I think im removing it =/ Gawd Doom spellcasters are so weak they make me cry.
Ive been playing it since saturday, Im on 15 hrs of playtime and I feel like I havent achieved anything... I think im removing it =/ Gawd Doom spellcasters are so weak they make me cry.
Smoogy Active Member Joined Oct 21, 2012 Messages 313 Apr 28, 2014 #2 Yes. No that's a lie. Back in the first Dark Souls I got pretty far as deprived, so I tried it in this. It was the worst mistake of my life by saving up for this madness. #neveragain
Yes. No that's a lie. Back in the first Dark Souls I got pretty far as deprived, so I tried it in this. It was the worst mistake of my life by saving up for this madness. #neveragain