Calling all Rangers!!

Q-tip

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
2,330
Hello soldiers-

We havent, myself included, utilized the ranger group announcements as much lately as we have in the past. I plan on changing that. If you are part of the Ranger group, keep an eye out for announcements,and if you are not and if you would like to be a part of it, just please let me know and I will add you to the group.

What happens, is that one of us will notice that a server needs help, and you will get a little message in the corner of your screen... "Rangers, to Donner!" (or whatever server is in peril)

And you go there, and play until it fills, or as long as you can and/or want. Any little bit helps.

Hoorah! :)

Q
 
Q!! I'd love to help out! Message me on steam with some information!
 
Just to make sure Rangers are the [SF] group right?... I get it confused with the the {R} one which I think is recruiting. I agree that the announcements aren't used as much and I am happy to help when I can.
 
Just to make sure Rangers are the [SF] group right?... I get it confused with the the {R} one which I think is recruiting. I agree that the announcements aren't used as much and I am happy to help when I can.

Yep [SF] is the Rangers tag. Thanks in advance Maserati :)
 
meg if you invited jaalexx, I invited mr_bot and MC. If anyone else wants, just post here or ask me through steam. Thanks everyone!
 
Q tip you should shamelessly steal ideas from CS and TF2, Its the :source way to go :D

Get some captains under your leadership to help you with making announcements on steam and filling servers. [i mean meow meow, ignore the cat]
 
Just to make sure Rangers are the [SF] group right?... I get it confused with the the {R} one which I think is recruiting. I agree that the announcements aren't used as much and I am happy to help when I can.

The {R} came first. Just saying.

Also the {R} group is way cooler and way more exclusive (you have to pass a class.)

Just saying.
 
The {R} came first. Just saying.

Also the {R} group is way cooler and way more exclusive (you have to pass a class.)

Just saying.

The {R} Is to prepare for trouble, and I have a feeling it did come first. Good to know. Rotation was looking empty earlier today. The other servers were nice and full.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top