New Gaming Parts

ProCombat

sudo rm -rf /
Legacy Members
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
1,902
Hello Fellow eGO Members,

As some of you know my birthday was in April which comes with money. I wanted to upgrade my PSU and GFX. So tell me what you think about it

Upgrades:
X-Gaming PSU (550 Watts) -> Rosehill Modular Hive Gaming (650 Watts)
EVGA Nvidia GTX 550 Ti -> EVGA Nvidia GTX 770 Superclocked with ACX
Some Crap System Max Computer Case -> Corsair Carbide 300 Window Edition

Links:
PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182132
GFX: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130921
Case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139016

Picture:
http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/ProCombat98/slideshow/New Computer Case

So leave your comments, suggestions, and consensuses below and enjoy the rest of your day.
 
This summer I am building 2 way SLI GTX 780 TIs, Im going to liquid cool with 2 quad radiators just for safety.

should've preemptively gone with a 850w power supply if that was the plan.
and give me your 770 when you're done with it, I'm still using a 670 :(
 
should've preemptively gone with a 850w power supply if that was the plan.
and give me your 770 when you're done with it, I'm still using a 670 :(

Well either I sell this parts, give them to eGO for a giveaway or something, or keep this for a backup computer overall.
 
Nice Gear, man!

and dont listen to the RDK hater, he hates his own mom and hes an orphan that never met her

Anyway, Let me recommend you weekly cleaning that dust and dirt that will be caught behind and below your case, it will save ur gear from castrophic overheating
 
My first ever PSU was a 750 watt. I had that on a Core 2 Duo and a Radeon HD 2900Xt lmao.

Now I have an Intel i7-4770k, a 7870 Ghz OC Edtion (Got a Radeon HD R9 295x2 on the way :D 4k gaming FTW!!!) and 12GB of DDR3 memory.

It's amazing how far we come in the world of PC gaming <3
 
Nice Gear, man!

and dont listen to the RDK hater, he hates his own mom and hes an orphan that never met her

Anyway, Let me recommend you weekly cleaning that dust and dirt that will be caught behind and below your case, it will save ur gear from castrophic overheating

Shhhhh, That was supposed to be a secret :D, thanks for the tip btw
 
Why didn't you put this in the tech forums? You'd get a lot more feedback there.
 
i play with 512 mb of ram, a cardboard box, and a CRT monitor on 56k dial up
 
I remember playing CS 1.6 on a PC with 512MB of memory, an Intel Pentium single core processor, Windows XP 32 bit, and an old box tube monitor with the curved screens.

In fact... I just got rid of that monitor. It died on me about two years ago. I still have the computer. I might bust it out and turn it on, see if it still has all those viruses I got from when Steam was in its beta days lmao.

Never forget Steam 2003 <3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top