ok, now i want to play eve

Too many buttons? Lets count: Afterburner/Micro Warp, Guns/Launchers, Web/Scramble, Drones, the extra click to lock on.... that like 90% of your buttons right there, six to eight buttons the most, and some of the simpler functions is like four buttons.:P

It's because Dutch is a bad, can't handle the awesomeness that is EVE.
 
If the game lets me shoot stuff in the face area, I'm interested. If I need a degree in space macroeconomics or if it has lots of buttons like Eve, I'll pass.
 
It was a game that was supposed to be directly linked to eve. i.e. It decided ground battles and who controlled planets in the universe.
 
So, wait...EVE is going to be F2P???

I have always wanted to play EVE but because of it being P2P I did not want to spend money per month.
 
No the fps (Fist person shooter) set in the EvE universe is gonna be free 2 play.
 
oh cause I was about to say, I would have downloaded EVE right away.
I guess I will get that game when it comes out.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top