Hey Guy.

DeeLuxxed

Dabes Spah
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
1,026
Belay that title. My RDC's said it a lot. I just wanted to say, I finally finished Boot Camp. I'm a US Navy Sailor now. I fly out to California tomorrow and then I get my computer back. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm done and I'll be back to backstab you all in a matter of weeks whenever I get my computer set back up. =] I'll be on and off for most of today. Liberty ends 2030 at whatever timezone Illinois is in. Miss you all!
 
DeeLuxxed! :w00t:

It's so odd. I stopped by your profile earlier today (forgot why) and then you come back! :D
I sure missed cooking up DeeLuxxed spy steak with my flamethrower. Haha. Can't wait to play with you again. :)
 
see you in 2030

I kid, i know that 8:30pm in non military time! Congrats Dee!
 
Omg... Deeluxxed, i missed you so much :c
You were like my first ego friend :)
So good to hear from you, and it's awesome that you are coming back.
I'm on a small study break and will be back gaming in 19 days.
It's going to be fun backstabbing you :)
So great your back <3


(I never removed the signature of our conversation <3)
 
Last edited:
Congrats!! I'm glad you made it through safe and sound! I honestly don't know how each boot camp compares, so I'll have to chat with you soon! Don't forget your military award thingy-ma-bobby.
Welcome back.


Sent with my owl using howler
 
I (almost) forgot about the (almost) bought laptop
 
why are ya'll obsessed with the prices of computer's ??

and welcome back dude and glad you survived boot camp and completed it

any word on where you will be stationed or what kind of ship or base you'll be on ??
 
My laptop (desktop) costs free (free) except for the video card I'm going to buy ($400). I'll be stationed in Monterey California for 2 years for my Technical School where I will be learning Arabic. Right now I'm in an arcade on base drinking monsters and eating skittles. Graduation is the best TT~TT
 
omg!

I've missed you bby.

I'll have you know I practiced my pyro just for you.
 
Ohai Dee.
I think Sanctified has learned my strategies, so I need help stabbing him. And, if you don't mind, I'll pay you (almost) the same as your (almost) laptop (desktop) is worth.
 
Half our facebook conversation: Guy, lol jk you only said it like twice. Yay's back but good luck in that school. and in 4 years we can speak Russian together!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top