Jail Filling Contest [TF2 Prizes]

Smoogy

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
313
I'm pretty tired of jail always being empty, so to encourage people to fill it, I will have a contest. The prizes will be TF2 AND 2 mystery items in each pool!

Contest Rules

To win a prize you will need to have over 12 people on jail for a certain amount of time , the longer the better the prize. For proof you need a screenshot when it's just you, and when it's filled. You will also need 1 witness of how long it was filled. If you lie, you automatically DQ.

Prizes

Most of the prizes are TF2. The longer you fill the better the prize.​

30 minutes - 1 hour- Prize Pool 1
1 hour - 1 1/2 hour- Prize Pool 2
1 1/2 hour - 2 hours- Prize Pool 3
2 hours+- Prize Pool 4

Prize Pools

There are 4 different prize pools, see above. Only 2 people per pool.You can only pick 1 prize per winner.​

Prize Pool 1:
The Degreaser (Pyro)
Crit-A-Cola (Scout)
The Wrangler (Engineer)
The Direct Hit (Soldier)
The Loch-n-Load (Demoman)
Mystery Prize 1 (?)
Mystery Prize 2 (?)

Prize Pool 2:
Detonator (Pryo)
The Market Gardner (Soldier)
The Family Business (Heavy)
The Gunslinger (Engineer)
The Cozy Camper (Sniper)
Mystery Prize 3 (?)
Mystery Prize 4 (?)


Prize Pool 3:
The Beggar's Bazooka (Soldier)
The Cold Killer (Sniper)
The Rainblower (Pyro)
The Sun-on-a-Stick (Scout)
The Bolted Bombardier (Soldier)
Mystery Prize 5 (?)
Mystery Prize 6 (?)


Prize Pool 4:
Hat of Cards (Spy)
The Cold Killer (Sniper)
Steel Shako (Soldier)
The Capo's Capper (Heavy)
Mann Co. Strongbox Series #81 (Crate)
Mystery Prize 7 (?)
Mystery Prize 8 (?)

Just post down below the screenshots and get one witness to either pm me on the forums or in steam, thanks!
 
Last edited:
TF2 Prizes for filling Jail, lol should let them know.
 
Well since I don't play TF2 at all, that's not much of an incentive for me. I guess I'll just hop on occasionally... just to see how many people are actually doing this. I haven't played jail in months anyways.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top