- Joined
- Sep 14, 2008
- Messages
- 1,389
Hello guy's.
A few days ago at work, I got the idea of a Jail map fit in the wild west, Following sota the rules of the old west..
So I'm going to post Screen shots and what not as each building gets done, I'd love to get feed back from you guys as i do each building.
Here are the first two photo's of the Jail house, Now just to let you know this is NOT the spawn. Spawn room is being done last..
This is one of the many start zones for the T side.
A few days ago at work, I got the idea of a Jail map fit in the wild west, Following sota the rules of the old west..
So I'm going to post Screen shots and what not as each building gets done, I'd love to get feed back from you guys as i do each building.
Here are the first two photo's of the Jail house, Now just to let you know this is NOT the spawn. Spawn room is being done last..
This is one of the many start zones for the T side.















