Huntsman Cases!

only got 1 case since the update the drop rate is insanely low in my opinion trying 2 trade skins 2 get some
 
The first cases sold for $19.00 USD, now its at about $4.50 which still isn't that bad, but dropping fast.
 
I got 3 and opened them all. I got the same P90 crap skin all 3 times...
 
Didn't get any and played all night when it came out on 2 different accounts :(
 
I'm only getting the Phoenix Cases, which have dropped in price too. They were 1 euro ( so let's say $1.4) to 0.60 cents ($0.80). Hope to get a Huntsman Case soon.
 
i will be willing 2 trade skins of a similar value 2 anyone who wants 2 trade these cases
 
I haven't gotten one yet.

I'd love a case-hardened huntsman knife though! That'd be epiccc!
 
I went for clever tactical old skin buys since everyone sold cheap for new cases and now they went back up i sold some again and even with the steam % i get profit
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top