Update on yer guy's sprays!

Tokiw

Poster
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
159
So yeah, rather than bump the old thread and get your hopes up, I decided to make a new thread. So yeah, with school out of the way, I have more time to focus on doing things. I got warmed up earlier today (And spent a bit more time then I probably should have) on getting this spray set up:

propogandagoingforward_zps8340ae4d.png


As for your guys' requests, I can start up on them right now. I'm not currently taking any more until I get this lot sorted out, so yeah. Feel free to send me a PM if you want to get a copy of the anti-mini poster for your own spray.

In progress:

Kazoo



Waiting:

infernocookie
A Nudist Colony
Shy GUy
HumilityTheHumble
^Atari^
Jack, the Jack Master
 
WOW......... That is impressive.. So Tokiw, do you want to start an organization where you do the sprays and we sell them for money and then we make millions and you get 42.8% of the share?
 
UnderCoverSpy, that deal will only work if you can rent an office building and hire some staff, fly me out there, and also do dance for me whenever I ask.
 
Sorry, Spy, but these terms aren't going to change! Either you dance for me, or we have no deal.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top