May CS Divisional Conference

RogueOps

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
1,519
Hello everyone, it is almost time for another CS Divisional Conference. This month, Blaze will be your host and as a reminder, ALL members of the CS Division are welcome to come. e's are especially encouraged to come as you are our future in this community. We appreciate any and all feedback from you as this is what the meeting is all about. A variety of topics will be reviewed and any member who has anything to contribute should do so. It will greatly improve our chances to change things up or address issues that tend to get overlooked. Of course, eGO rules apply at the conference, meaning no swearing, interrupting the speaker or goofing off. This will result in a ban from the TeamSpeak channel, so please avoid any temptations. We take these meetings very seriously as it breaks us down as a division and opens up the inner workings on what needs to be fixed/addressed.

*Reminder: This meeting will strictly be between members. Leadership will not be present.

When: May 17, 8 PM EST
Where: TeamSpeak
Host: Blaze

​

Recording of meeting: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0s5u9uy5qgnnzp/May Meeting.mp3
 
Last edited:
O, Blaze as the host? I need to be there then. I'll do my best to attend!
 
I will try my best to attend. If some can't attend, could you kindly make a recording?
 
Yippee, another important meeting hosted on one of my drill weekends.

I should start recording all these events in a notebook, then go back through them and admire all the things I missed.

#foreveralone
 
I do, I do, I doo-oo! <3
:D <3 hope I can make it, man! Would love to hear what topics are going to put on the table for this Divisional Conference. Plus, you're hosting so your voice makes it 90384375907x better xD
 
Gotta love that the one time i have something coming up on a weekend that something happens on that said weekend :C
 
Wait, no, gahhh. Taking my gf to Disneyland on Saturday. Got my Saturdays switched -.-
 

Latest posts

Back
Top