U UHATESLEEP I made one post Joined May 4, 2014 Messages 10 May 5, 2014 #1 Can you please give me a link to delete my account from this forums. Thanks heaps in Advance.
armypoilce Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 3,585 May 5, 2014 #2 HI UHATESLEEP I BELIVE YOU TALK TO A PSC MEMBER OR IF NOT LEAVE IT AND DONT COME ON SITE CAUSE R ACC IS NOT BOTHERING eGO or it my go automaticly idk
HI UHATESLEEP I BELIVE YOU TALK TO A PSC MEMBER OR IF NOT LEAVE IT AND DONT COME ON SITE CAUSE R ACC IS NOT BOTHERING eGO or it my go automaticly idk
Bigbird EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2007 Messages 1,634 May 5, 2014 #3 It is the policy of the clan as far as I am aware that we do not delete accounts. If you have a specific request or question post a thread in the drop box for council to take a look at
It is the policy of the clan as far as I am aware that we do not delete accounts. If you have a specific request or question post a thread in the drop box for council to take a look at