I'm coming out

KelpTheGreat

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
1,948
Guys... girls... pyros... I can't hide it anymore. I've got something to confess, that I'm kind of ashamed of. People call me a scrub sometimes, but they never know how right they are.

I... I like using the Jarate and Bushwacka combo as a sniper. :crying:

It's just so effective for close-range combat! A quick one-two combo that virtually guarantees a kill. I can't hide it anymore.

I also think the Quick-Fix is a viable alternative to stock medigun under certain circumstances.
 
Uhh, idk what the stigma is around that combo. I use that combo all the time.

?
 
I use the Bushwacka simply because it crits just as often as the solomn vow.... Also, the Quick Fix is a viable alternative to the medigun about 90%+ of the time in my book... I don't get what you're coming out about!
 
Kelp, please know that we'll all accept you for whoever you truly are. :)

On another note, as a Medic, I LOVE the quick-fix. A good soldier makes it unbeatable.
 
I prefer Kukri. I don't like Bushwacka :/

I use Jarate very often w/ Huntsman and Kukri, but as a more offensive player when wielding the Huntsman, it would be foolish decision to choose the weapon that makes you even MORE vulnerable to Pyros.

The Shahanshah is a clever weapon as well, as it is fairly is to take down an enemy if they've already dealt a decent amount of damage to you. There isn't too much reason to pull out your melee unless you're being attacked from close range as a Sniper anyway (not a very good idea to storm up to a full health Heavy with a Shanhanshah, now is it?).

I personally don't use the Tribalman's Shiv as it's a little difficult for me to get a kill with it.

Either way, no one's judging you for what weapon you use. The Bushwacka's a very popular Sniper weapon, and dousing your enemy with Jarate prior to smackin' 'em with it is a very efficient way to take them out.

And as for the Quick-Fix statement, I'm not the best Medic out there but I do know that all Medi-Guns are very useful, some more than others depending on the situation. Obviously, you're not gonna wanna try take out a Sentry nest with the Quick-Fix or Kritzkrieg.
 
Last edited:
i use it all the time. literally. also, if you can get a jarate + tribalman's shiv hit off, it can do a ton of damage in bleeding
 
Playing sniper? That's a ban. Complain all you want about admin aboose. You think Kazoo will overturn any bans for "sniper"?
 
Haven't changed my sniper loadout from Stock/Jarate/Bushwacka since '12.

It's funny, because I'm actually better at using my rifle in mid to short range than aiming my jarate.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top