What do you think of the New Member Experience program that was started by PSC?

What do you think of the New Member Experience program that was started by PSC?

  • I'm part of it and it's the best thing PSC did yet!

    Points: 4 11.8%
  • I'm part of it and it's okay but I think some things could be improved.

    Points: 2 5.9%
  • PSC is doing a great job, and we need them. But.. I don't keep up with what they do.

    Points: 15 44.1%
  • What is PSC?

    Points: 4 11.8%
  • What is this new member experience thing you talk about?

    Points: 4 11.8%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 5 14.7%

  • Total voters
    34
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are doing a great job, but I haven't seen that new experience program in action yet.
 
I don't really keep up with it, its just a clanwide knock-off of CS Bros which is painfully obvious.
 
I don't really keep up with it, its just a clanwide knock-off of CS Bros which is painfully obvious.

It's not actually, and it's not even live yet so this poll really should be held until later. People can't accurately comment on something that's not even active yet; it creates a lot of confusion.

But since we're talking about it, there are many things that differentiate NME from the current CS Bros program (and the TF2 Follow Up program). NME will complement, not compete, with those existing programs. It will also fill gaps in other divisions and games where follow-up programs do not exist.

I know people often balk at something new or different but I'd encourage everyone to give it a chance to go live and see it in action before judging it. You might be pleasantly surprised. If not, there will be ample time to complain. hehe :P
 
I'm a member of it and I think it's a great idea! Hasn't kicked off yet though.
 
yea.. Dead Tom informed me a bit ago that the program is on Hold.

soo.. I'll lock this one down and re-do it at a later time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top