So after years of gaming in my front hall, next to the front door and connected to the living room with the TV and people being loud and watching movies, i finally built my own desk to fit in my smaller bedroom. Here it its
Here's a 3D Model I designed at work using Autodesk Inventor
[ame="http://s157.photobucket.com/user/jakiebangarang/media/Capturedd_zpsebb72eb3.png.html"]Photobucket Exception[/ame]
Gettin my wood

Frame pieces

Frame

Nice sheet of oak plywood before I cut it

Post cut

Screwed and glued the frame on

Screwed my legs on in my room


Stained the top, to make the oak wood POP

All set up and done!



Here's a 3D Model I designed at work using Autodesk Inventor
[ame="http://s157.photobucket.com/user/jakiebangarang/media/Capturedd_zpsebb72eb3.png.html"]Photobucket Exception[/ame]
Gettin my wood

Frame pieces

Frame

Nice sheet of oak plywood before I cut it

Post cut

Screwed and glued the frame on

Screwed my legs on in my room


Stained the top, to make the oak wood POP

All set up and done!















