best ninja defuse you have ever seen

Enfohip

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
1,276
enjoy


[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGGPhMuO8do"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGGPhMuO8do[/ame]
 
I've seen someone hide in construction on inferno with a kit+smoke on a save round. Came out after all the Ts ran away and smoke defused it. That was a true ninja.
 
I've seen someone hide in construction on inferno with a kit+smoke on a save round. Came out after all the Ts ran away and smoke defused it. That was a true ninja.

Cool story bro. I like Enfo's better as the T's didn't run away. They were all over him.
 
I've seen someone hide in construction on inferno with a kit+smoke on a save round. Came out after all the Ts ran away and smoke defused it. That was a true ninja.

I do that stuff all the time, I just favor this one, because all of the terrorists are shooting at me, and I still get the defuse, even without a kit
 

Latest posts

Back
Top