Fistacles EGO Zealot Joined Jul 28, 2012 Messages 1,447 May 8, 2014 #1 Just posting here to say I'm still alive. I've been struggling with Depression and Anxiety issues past half year, but things are getting better, so im hoping on being more active. cant wait to see you guys in the servers! ^^
Just posting here to say I'm still alive. I've been struggling with Depression and Anxiety issues past half year, but things are getting better, so im hoping on being more active. cant wait to see you guys in the servers! ^^
S Slam Fanderbergler Forum Fanatic =(e)= Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 971 May 8, 2014 #2 welcome back
dotPHUNK EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 1,914 May 8, 2014 #3 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adg6iEz3-Ow&feature=kp[/ame]
B BuffHamster EGO Zealot Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 1,421 May 8, 2014 #4 Welcome back fist. Good to see you!
Conor EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Aug 24, 2012 Messages 1,610 May 8, 2014 #5 Welcome back, good to see you are ok!
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 May 8, 2014 #6 Hey Fist! Welcome back!
T Terror Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,319 May 8, 2014 #7 The struggles with depression and anxiety. It's a difficult period. Welcome back, man!
K kirskenn Poster Joined Sep 6, 2013 Messages 127 May 8, 2014 #8 I've struggled with the same, still do. Stay strong and welcome back
T Trippey Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 2,461 May 8, 2014 #9 Welcome back, I remember you!
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 May 8, 2014 #10 Fist question mark I love you.
T TheJollyRoger Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 3,357 May 8, 2014 #11 Good to hear!
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 May 8, 2014 #12 Welcome back! Anxiety and depression isnt easy, I've been there. Good luck and have fun head clicking.
Welcome back! Anxiety and depression isnt easy, I've been there. Good luck and have fun head clicking.
Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 May 8, 2014 #13 I can relate to the depression, but I'm glad to see you again man =) hope to see you around more!
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 May 8, 2014 #16 Huzzah! Sir fist has returned once more to the island of cssland! Let us rejoice in a magical battle of wits and eat food and such. Good show!
Huzzah! Sir fist has returned once more to the island of cssland! Let us rejoice in a magical battle of wits and eat food and such. Good show!