Sephiroth EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,448 May 8, 2014 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=803tHQr0Fyo[/ame] Watch in 720p or higher and fullscreen to read the text
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=803tHQr0Fyo[/ame] Watch in 720p or higher and fullscreen to read the text
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 May 8, 2014 #2 The text was adorable lol You should follow that Scout around in the replay editor, that was pretty mysterious
The text was adorable lol You should follow that Scout around in the replay editor, that was pretty mysterious
J Jack Famous Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 543 May 8, 2014 #3 Oh mah lord, I had to pray to baby jesus. I thought that sniper was a gonna I did
S spax Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 328 May 8, 2014 #4 nice, i cant even do that while facing forward (without the 180, i mean)
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 8, 2014 #5 Pssh, I do that all the time, just ask Dark. (It's a lot of luck for me, though. Nice shot.)
KelpTheGreat EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1,948 May 8, 2014 #6 Sephiroth said: Watch in 720p or higher and fullscreen to read the text Click to expand... Curse your "sevuhn twinty pees" and your "hee duff vidyuhs".
Sephiroth said: Watch in 720p or higher and fullscreen to read the text Click to expand... Curse your "sevuhn twinty pees" and your "hee duff vidyuhs".
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 May 8, 2014 #8 Lol that skills do.
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 May 8, 2014 #9 freshmeathead said: Aimbot! Click to expand... Clearly.
K Ken the Kitsune Thread Thumper Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,014 May 8, 2014 #11 Last edited: May 8, 2014