Filled Jail

Smoogy

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
313
Today I filled jail for about 2 hours straight. We were hanging around 10-11 people the whole time which hopefully motivates other people to stay on the server. Please try to fill as well considering it started with 2 others and I and we had around 11 people. It was a fun night on jail and I hope jail can be revived. I'll probably try to fill jail every weekend so come on then to help out! :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
What is up with people and their weird fonts nowadays. Couldn't even read this other than the fact you filled jail. Nice job btw
 
Today I filled jail for about 2 hours straight. We were hanging around 10-11 people the whole time which hopefully motivates other people to stay on the server. Please try to fill as well considering it started with 2 others and I and we had around 11 people. It was a fun night on jail and I hope jail can be revived. I'll probably try to fill jail every weekend so come on then to help out!
 
i had to paste that to read it lol.

thats awesome. we have awarded you cs specialist!
 
Great job for trying to do better for our jail server!
 
I get that too when i try to fill, Hoply when jail changes it will bring more back
 
Awesome! I'll try to hop on when I can because I want to kill you, Bambi :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top