eGO CS:GO Competitive Team B Signup

1 question. is there gonna be any favoritism involved by sitting people out and letting people not on the comp team play? just like the last cevo season? :confused1:

Lol. Complain complain. Better players play my dear. It is how competitive play, and life work. That is all.

Best of luck to those on this team and hope to see you guys soon!

The best players play on the main team. Simple as that. With the B team I'm not sure what Enfos views on this subject are but seeing as it is for competitive experience I'm sure a multitude of players with be competing in the B teams matches.



Thank you boys.

Another note is I'm the captain and I'll what's best for the team to succeed. I do recall getting second place that season so idk what the problem is. Enfo and I are creating a second team so we can have more people involved with the comp team. Enfo decides who plays because he is the captain.
 
Thank you boys.

Another note is I'm the captain and I'll what's best for the team to succeed. I do recall getting second place that season so idk what the problem is. Enfo and I are creating a second team so we can have more people involved with the comp team. Enfo decides who plays because he is the captain.

+1
 
IGN (In Game Name): Tumblin
Rifle or AWP (whichever you are better at): Rifle
What days and times you are active: Nightly affter 9pm.
Country and Time zone: US EST
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Yes
Experience: 1500+ CS / 400+ CSGO. v1.3 veteran.
 
IGN (In Game Name):=(eGO)= Mr. Gocho
Rifle or AWP (whichever you are better at):rifle
What days and times you are active:everyday
Country and Time zone:USA! Central
Are you willing to dedicate your self? yes
Experience:ak rank when actually trying
 
IGN (In Game Name): ProCombat
Rifle or AWP (whichever you are better at): Rifle
What days and times you are active: Monday - Friday = 3PM to 8PM and Saturday -Sunday = All day
Country and Time zone: USA - CST (Central Standard Time)
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Yes
Experience: Played Altpug, Watched Livestreams and played countless hours with enfo and other comp team members
 
I think everybody needs to calm down. This is a tryout thread, not a thread about how things are run. Lets stay on topic.
 
Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see the formation of the team and then we can scrim together and whatnot.
 
IGN (In Game Name): Jon the WISE
Rifle or AWP (whichever you are better at): Rifle mainly ak or aug
What days and times you are active: Every day from 11am to 1am. Not on in the mornings.
Country and Time zone: USA CST
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Yes
Experience: CS:S 10man's 5 times each week. CS:GO have few hours play time on it but can play it more and practice my butt off.
 
IGN (In Game Name): Matty
Rifle or AWP (whichever you are better at): Better at AWP, competent w/ a rifle
What days and times you are active: 10 AM EST - 2 AM EST when not working. 5PM EST when I get called in. Sundays I can only play 2 PM - 5 PM

Country and Time zone: USA EST
Are you willing to dedicate your self? - Yes
Experience: 2 Months of CS, 3 years of Wolfenstein : ET
 
Last edited:
IGN (In Game Name): Tux or Sneaj
Rifle or AWP (whichever you are better at): AWP
What days and times you are active: I will make time for the scrim / matches
Country and Time zone: NA CST
Are you willing to dedicate your self? I only play this game for competition, so yes.
Experience: 9 seasons of CAL up until it died during my season of main. Played this past CEVO-Main season for Treestars in CSGO but I just love source more.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top