P Poor Man Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 596 May 11, 2014 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlNgs9Ys-Vw[/ame]
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 May 11, 2014 #2 The skills I will never have. You are soo good!!
I infernocookie Poster Joined Jul 9, 2013 Messages 240 May 11, 2014 #3 Poor man sold his soul to the devil for those headshots. Fact.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 May 11, 2014 #4 I could never do that...
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 May 11, 2014 #5 Yeah, this is why you frustrate me.
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 May 11, 2014 #6 UnderCoverSpy16 said: The skills I will never have. You are soo good!! Click to expand... I don't believe that is him in the video...
UnderCoverSpy16 said: The skills I will never have. You are soo good!! Click to expand... I don't believe that is him in the video...
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 11, 2014 #7 Wow. Almost all those headshots look absolutely bogus. Valve pls fix.
S spax Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 328 May 11, 2014 #8 infernocookie said: Poor man sold his soul to the devil for those headshots. Fact. Click to expand... [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iAUwamHTM4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iAUwamHTM4[/ame] my favorite one is "warning: sphere corruption at 20 r-r-r-r-r-rats cannot throw up" and for seph "Avocados have the highest fiber and calories of any fruit. They are found in Austrailians." Last edited: May 11, 2014
infernocookie said: Poor man sold his soul to the devil for those headshots. Fact. Click to expand... [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iAUwamHTM4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iAUwamHTM4[/ame] my favorite one is "warning: sphere corruption at 20 r-r-r-r-r-rats cannot throw up" and for seph "Avocados have the highest fiber and calories of any fruit. They are found in Austrailians."