Getting A Tornado Warning!

Shiznoe

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
5,903
Hey everyone! I'm in a tornado drill right now which sucks, but I hope that it won't even hit my family and I right now.

Anyways, I'm expecting the worse right now and I hope that I will be able to talk to you guys soon! A pretty sucky way to spend mothers day right now though :/
 
Best of luck and hoping for your safety, Shiznoe!
 
Get some tornados in Kentucky as well - hate the sound of the loud sirens during the night - very creepy - back in 97 we had a real bad one - went out on the front porch to smoke because the power went out and there was no warnings - lit my cig and looked up and man it was like watching the weather channel live! - tornado about 1/2 mile away - saw all the debris and insulation twirling in the sky - unreal to see - ran downstairs and prayed!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top