[Event] Wacky Races 5/13/14 8pm CT/9PM ET

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
[EVENT] Wacky Races 5/13/14 8pm CT/9PM ET

1215967028091.jpg
1215967045896.jpg
1215967062657.jpg
WackyRaces.jpg

Thank you for coming to tonight's event and CONRGRATS to Insomnia Princess for her Field Promotion to O!

As promised, I will have a copy of Day of Defeat: Source and the Humble Bundle DeepSilver Re-bundle up for grabs, your choice ! All I want to see is the most creative screenshot so be sure to post them below!
 
Last edited:
Aw, Why can't you make it tomorrow :c Haha I have my last IB paper 2 math tomorrow so a bit more of try hard studies.
 
Thanks for a fun event and for the congrats!

Oops!

b0qVruh.jpg


Random feet without a body.

0y8gtYA.jpg


If you see this coming, ruuunnnn!

hKUK2HG.jpg


Simultaneous kills- lol

6IWrqec.jpg


It was like a fireworks show at the end.

9LSrSXJ.jpg
 
Last edited:
Mine just for fun, also looks like its either IP or Gosh that's getting it so far I'm quite disappoint where the screenshots :P

60B45DACCAEE6AD83EDACCA438C2D013B0E9D705

AB026404DCFA04572C75FD0E9E21308477A65874
 
So, uh... no one else has posted... just wondering if there was a deadline and/or decision on this. :P
 
IP and Gosh, PM message me on the forums with the game you want. If by chance you pick the same game I will give the 2nd messenger the last game that's left :P Congrats!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top