I am at war

_Ace

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,812
As the title says, in tf2, I am in a (unofficial) war on clans. It all started about 2 months ago(cue the screen bobble thing) when my friend joined a diff gaming group. I was fine with that, until he began the war. He claimed his group was better than eGO, I held him up on that and now, boom, war. This isn't just any other game, this is me (and you guys if you are up for it) against intox. This battle has been waged by them in means to destroy us, we shall end it!!! When ever I play(invade) their server, I do so quietly, not mentioning war, then go full awsome mode. And win, this is where you come in. We need this over, when you(if you) join the intox server know 3 things.
1. That is their land, they know it well, it is based off of Mario kart, and it's kinda fun.
2. When and if you invade, do not mention the war.
3. Take no prisoners.

needyou1.jpg
 
intox? Never heard of it.

...oh they've got a Mario Kart map server.
That's cute. And that also explains why I've never heard of them.
 
Oh don't worry about that. My name isn't just for show; I'm literally handcuffed to eGO's honor.

Is that so? Lucky me I have off Friday from school. So I will be hosting/doing an all day raid. If you want to join me, add me on steam, I'll invite you to he server then.
 
Things to know though, the initial download is a bit long, but it will be worth it. Also, it is a Mario kart based, so prepare for lots of colors. Final notes, they do have donator perks, and rtd, so be prepared for anything if you come.
 
Never heard of them... but I enjoy the occasional Mario kart map. Like when we have an event there.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top