I'm bad at titles.

Kansas

Rookie
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
65
First of all, I saw jerma965 play a game called Fistful of Frags on one of his videos and decided to play it and I can honestly say it was a ton of fun and everyone should jump on this bandwagon.

Now for what I came here to say. I got offered a job by my brother to go work with him in Indiana, Michigan, and Iowa maintaining the grounds around cellphone towers out in the middle of nowhere. I will be doing 12 hour work days 6 and a half days a week for about 10 weeks with 1 week break after every 3 weeks. I'll be making quite a bit of money and it will allow me to completely pay for my freshmen year of college at The University of Kansas while I study civil engineering. (Lol I'm still in Kansas for four more years). I will basically be living a life completely opposite of my spoiled high school life that revolved around competitive swimming and video games. I am excited to do something that will help my future, but sad that I won't get to see most of my family for a few weeks or play hat funtress 2 with you guys for a while. I graduate on Saturday and leave on Monday. Hopefully I'll get a lot of game time in to make up for my absence. Make sure harvest keeps up the good numbers and enjoy your summers and I'll see you guys in a bit! :D
 
Last edited:
I think that would be a fun job! We'll be here when you get back.


Now we know who to blame for cell outages in Michigan, Iowa & Indiana
 
Last edited:
I think that would be a fun job! We'll be here when you get back.


Now we know who to blame for cell outages in Michigan, Iowa & Indiana

Lol that's not good motivation. But congrats on the job
 
See ya when you come back mate

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
 
I'll take care of Harvest for you. >:D *equips degreaser, shotgun & axtinguisher*
 
Good Luck man! Take care, we will be here when you get back :) (That's if I decide to not ban everyone)
 
Congratulations on the graduation! And have fun! We'll be here when you return. :)

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
 
is... is it safe? one less pyro to worry about..? (nope never)

good luck with engineering and whatnot, maybe you'll figure out how to build a dispenser or something :D (why are we not funding this)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top