No computer for a few days

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
Just letting you guys know, I wont have a computer for a few days. I goofed and stripped a screw when I tried to upgrade my wireless card in my laptop to the newer dual-band card. It's getting shipped to Dell so no pooter for a bit. I'll still have access to TS3, steam and the forums via my phone.

The Pacman Gungame Event I was to host on 5/22 is moved to 5/30 also I wont be able to help admin or fill until I get my computer back :(
 
Yay! its back!! ready to report for duty! I'd office space the old one but it was notthing but kind to me lol.

Grand Total: $12 [Intel Centrino Wireless Card 6205 -N, dual band] replaced a 2200-N
 

Latest posts

Back
Top