Okay. Yes, I switched Divisions to OP:X. This was my choice and my choice alone to make.
I'm sorry if some of you guys don't like the choice I made but I felt a change was necessary in order to keep myself interested in eGO as a whole. I know that I have been in this Division for so long and I did not come to this choice easily, I thought about it for a long time but in the end I deemed it as what I had to do. Like Flame and Enfohip said, I have been dedicated to CS for a very long time and have held many roles in CS and just because I switched doesn't mean that I am leaving you guys behind. I just wont be around as much, but don't worry. You'll still see me here.
It's not that big of a deal that I switched and I hope you guys understand that I really needed this switch to keep going on in eGO.