Server Survey Winners!!!

dotPHUNK

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 17, 2009
Messages
1,914
csraffle.png


The winner of the first $20 Steam card and a week of DS Lite is... Hellboy!
The winner of the second $20 Steam card and a week of DS Lite is... Zerocool!
The winner of the first game out of our prize pool and a week of DS Lite is... Squid!
The winner of the second game out of our prize pool and a week of DS Lite is... Bambi_Baggins!
The winner of the CS:GO skin out of our pool of skins and a week of DS Lite is... SevenOh! (I refuse to do the explanation point again)

The winners will be PM'd later this week with info on how to collect their prizes.​
 
Wait what is this? I haven't heard of anything about it..
 
It was a sticky in the division discussion for a few weeks now lol.
 
I always read the stickies.... why didn't this come up for me?? I would've totally entered had I known it was there.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top