Zelda EGO Addict Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,389 May 15, 2014 #1 Hi guy's. I'm returning to this MMO once more and looking for more people to play from me, Starting my new toon next friday. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UZYyImnESY[/ame] BTW it's a buy to play MMO
Hi guy's. I'm returning to this MMO once more and looking for more people to play from me, Starting my new toon next friday. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UZYyImnESY[/ame] BTW it's a buy to play MMO
Enfohip EGO Addict Joined Aug 14, 2012 Messages 1,276 May 15, 2014 #2 Played this awhile ago, due to it being made by Funcom ( I was an anarchy online addict back then), and the skill system not living up to AO's name made me not as interested
Played this awhile ago, due to it being made by Funcom ( I was an anarchy online addict back then), and the skill system not living up to AO's name made me not as interested